Graduation is the basic eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU MBA. If you fulfill the eligibility conditions then you can get admission for MBA in 2019-2020 intake sessions.
Read the sections below to know more about the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria : Details
For Distance MBA admission help, please fill your details over here.
The eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU’s distance learning MBA and other Management programs are as follows:
You must fulfill all the requirements below to be qualified for admission. These criteria are in accordance with the AICTE norms.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOU’s management programs.
- You Should be a graduate in any discipline and must have 50% marks for graduation if you are from general category. However, if you belong to the reserved category, then you need to have only 45% marks for graduation. This also includes Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship graduates.
- Qualify in Entrance Test: You should be qualified in OPENMAT management aptitude test conducted by IGNOU for admission to management programs.
Eligibility for Foreign Students
Are you from a country (nationality) than India?
You too can take admission for IGNOU’s MBA, if you fulfill all the above criteria and :
- You must have a valid student Visa for the duration of the course.
- You will need a clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/ Human Resource Development Ministry. This procedure will be carried out by the International Division of IGNOU.
The fee structure for foreign students is different from Indian nationals. You will also need to remit the fees as per the fee requirements of IGNOU for foreign students. The fee details can be obtained from the official website of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in
Want more information about MBA programs?
Get a call back.