If you fulfill the eligibility conditions then you can get admission for MBA in 2018-2019 intake sessions
Want to get information about distance MBA?
Let Us Help You!
The eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU’s distance learning MBA and other Management programs are as follows:
You must fulfill all the requirements below to be qualified for admission.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOU’s management programs.
- You Should be a graduate in any discipline and must have 50% marks for graduation if you are from general category. However, if you belong to the reserved category, then you need to have only 45% marks for graduation. 3 Years managerial or supervisory experience is also required (Experience after graduation).
ORYou should have a professional degree in Medicine/Engineering/Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Law/Company Secretaryship. You should also have 50% marks for the degree.
- Qualify in Entrance Test: You should be qualified in OPENMAT management aptitude test conducted by IGNOU for admission to management programs.
Eligibility for Foreign Students
For Distance MBA admission help, please fill your details over here.
Are you from a country (nationality) other than India?
You too can take admission for IGNOU’s MBA, if you fulfill all the above criteria and :
- You must have a valid student Visa for the duration of the course.
- You will need a clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/ Human Resource Development Ministry. This procedure will be carried out by the International Division of IGNOU.