In order to attend the OPENMAT management entrance test for admission to MBA and other diploma programs conducted by IGNOU, you have to fill the relevant application form. The form for OPENMAT is “Form 1“.
The Form can be obtained in two ways:
- Download From IGNOU official Website
The form is available for download on IGNOU’s official website wher you can get it in pdf format, which can be filled in and submitted at IGNOU on or before the specified dates.
- From the Management Prospectus
The application form for OPENMAT is also available with the Management Prospectus published by IGNOU. You can get the “Form 1” along with an envelope attached to the prospectus.
Instructions and Procedure for Filling the OPENMAT Application Form
This section covers info on the form filling procedure. Read on to know more.
You can follow the instructions below to fill and send the OPENMAT
- While filling the fields 1,2 and 3, refer to the appendixes section for relevant codes. The appendix section of the prospectus contains the details like regional center code, state code etc. For detailed information on filling the application forms read this.
- While filling the state code, regional center code and the study center code, care should be taken to fill the correct places that are convenient for you.
- All other fields in the OPENMAT application form are self explanatory and instructions and codes are given alongside each field.
- Send the filled in application form to the following address only:
Block 12 IGNOU,
New Delhi – 110 068
- While sending the application form by Speed/Registered Post to the above address ensure that it reaches there on or before the last date of application.
Know all the important dates regarding OPENMAT here. All the late applications will be rejected by IGNOU.
What to Do After Applying for OPENMAT
After you have applied you can prepare yourself for the exam with with the exam preparation resources and tips we have created just for you:
- OPENMAT Books and Guides. These are the books created exclusively for OPENMAT students.
- Previous Year Question Papers. You can download the previous year questions in pdf form.
- Also read our own preparation tips and resources here. These are the resources and list of resources curated by us.
What to do if you qualify OPENMAT?
If you qualified OPENMAT you can take admission to MBA or other Diploma in Management courses by applying for admission. You will be admitted if you have qualified in the exam and the eligibility criteria for the program you intend to pursue. The details about the distance MBA can be found here in this page.
Last Updated: September 10, 2016