IGNOU releases prospectus for its MBA and other management programs, every year. The latest and current version of the prospectus is for the year 2017.
The prospectus contains all the information required for students who wish to do distance learning management programs including MBA
How to Get Prospectus
You can obtain the prospectus for IGNOU MBA and other management programmes by following ways:
1. Download it from IGNOU Website
The prospectus is available for download from the IGNOU official website. To get the prospectus, use the button below:
If you decide to use the downloaded version, you will have to remit a fee of ₹ 1050 while submitting the application form for entrance test. IGNOU will send you a copy of the Prospectus and Student Handbook after they recive the application form for the entrance exam along with the Demand Draft of ₹ 1050.
2. Get from IGNOU Study Centers/ Regional Centers/ Head Quarters
You can also obtain the Prospectus and Student Handbook from the various Study Centers, Regional Centers and the IGNOU Head Quarters.
3. By Post
The prospectus can also be obtained via post if you request for the same along with the Demand Draft of ₹ 1050 drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi. The request is to be sent to IGNOU Head Quarters at New Delhi.
Programs Covered by the Management Prospectus 2017
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- DIM (Diploma in Management)
- PGDIM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Management )
- PGDHRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management )
- PGDFM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management)
- PGDOM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management)
- PGDMM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management)
- PGDFMP (Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice)
What’s Included in the Prospectus and Student Handbook
The prospectus covers all the information regarding the MBA programs and other management programs offered by IGNOU. It has details about the Fee structure, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Program Strucutre, Course Duration and almost everything you need to know about the Management Programs by IGNOU.
Application Forms Included with the Prospectus
There are many application forms attached with the prospectus, but for a student who is concerned with the admission for MBA or other programmes, the following are important.
- Form 1: Application For Entrance Test (in a separate envelope attached to the prospectus)
- Form 2: Application For Admission
Certificate Formats Included With the Prospectus
While applying for admission you need to submit certain certificates to prove the claims made in the application form. The formats for these certificates are included with the Prospectus. They are:
- Category Certificate
- Certificate of Experience
The prospectus also contains the formats for the Identity Card, and other application forms and certificates. You can also get the contact details of IGNOU offices and departments from the prospectus.
For More details
Last Updated: September 10, 2016