If you fulfill the eligibility conditions then you can get admission for MBA.
The eligibility criteria for admission to IGNOU’s distance learning MBA and other Management programs are as follows:
You must fulfill all the requirements below to be qualified for admission.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for admission to IGNOU’s management programs.
- You Should be a graduate in any discipline and must have 50% marks for graduation if you are from general category. However, if you belong to the reserved category, then you need to have only 45% marks for graduation. 3 Years managerial or supervisory experience is also required (Experience after graduation).
ORYou should have a professional degree in Medicine/Engineering/Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Law/Company Secretaryship. You should also have 50% marks for the degree.
- Qualify in Entrance Test: You should be qualified in OPENMAT management aptitude test conducted by IGNOU for admission to management programs.
Eligibility for Foreign Students
If you are a foreigner and wish to take admission for IGNOU’s MBA, then you are required to fulfill all the above criteria and :
- You must have a valid student Visa for the duration of the course.
- You will need a clearance from the Ministry of External Affairs/ Human Resource Development Ministry. This procedure will be carried out by the International Division of IGNOU.